måndag 11 juli 2011

Black Swans



We had a really great time on Thursday. All the Wincent family members had a haircut. Now, my hairdresser is not any hairdresser, she is also a very good friend of mine. While I'm getting my hair done, I also get a very nice conversation. Sometimes the other friends pop in and we have our own tea ladies. This Thursday we also made lunch, so I got a nice hair cut and some pizza. The whole family got nice hair for the price of R340. I had to compare to my hairdresser in Stockholm where you have to pay 650 for just the cut. Here I also got my hair dyed... It's going to take a serious rehabilitation to get into the Swedish prices again.


The afternoon was spent on the Irene Dairy Farm. I've driving past there a lot lately and seen the black swans swimming around in their little pond. I've never seen wild black swans before. They are beautiful but as scary as the white ones.




We've spent a great deal of time with our Irene friends this weekend. It's been very relaxed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar