måndag 20 juni 2011

Commotion in the Kruger Park and foul language!

Sunrise in the Kruger, maybe our best spotting
this weekend!


Our favourites - a snuggly moment.

For the long weekend we went to the Kruger Park, for the last time. We might come back. Seringa Lodge in Whiteriver with its lovely surroundings, lush garden with big avocado and banana trees is definitely worth going back to. Cecilia is a marvellous chef and her husband Roger a brilliant guide. We really enjoyed ourselves. We had awesome sightings, got to see a pride of lions in action, hunting impalas. Unfortunately for the lions the attack was not a success. That would have been something. We saw all the animals except for the leopard, we're saving that for another time.

The hunt we witnessed. This girl was not
prepared when the commotion broke loose.
The impalas slipped trough her paws!

This guy spends a lot of his time flexing his muscles!

I know you guys with kids will probably understand me when I tell you about our daughter. I know that children go through different phases, and I really hope this is a phase. She has developped this sense of language and attitude. The newest thing is the use of "duh". You know when something is very clear and obvious for her and she just wants to emphasise it. We don't really have that in the Swedish language and I don't think she understands how very ugly it sounds. I'm telling myself: "It's just a phase, my dear, it'll pass..." I'm not convinced but very much hoping so. "Duh"

We came pretty close to this guy. He also had
a serious attitude problem!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar